~SW and CS~ Cranial ~SW and CS~ Cranial

This is really nice, I love that intro! It's really spatial and atmospheric, sets a really nice vibe. The bassline is really clean, too. That glitching at 1:50 is fantastic, too. Well done!

SkyeWint responds:

Hey there!

Funny to say "the bassline is really clean" as a compliment for a dubstep song, isn't it? :P

Thank you!

[8b] Project:R [8b] Project:R

This is really awesome, you definitely deserved to win the 8Bit Contest.

rainState rainState

This is really awesome! I'm definitely downloading this. I enjoyed the entire song.

Alloud responds:

Sweet, glad you liked it. :3

Vector Vector

Well it was pretty hard to keep the tempo in the intro, especially with the introduction of a snare. You should work on adding some "white noise" instruments during your build ups, it'll hype it up a lot more and make the transitions a bit smoother. I would have definitely liked to hear some open and closed hi-hats and such. In other words, try varying up the drums a little bit. Maybe add some more synths and such. Make sure that you're not red-lining the whole track, too! Look up some tutorials on how to make some basslines and instruments with your VST of choice and then use that knowledge when creating your own.

nightmayer responds:

Thats heaps for your feedback.
Those sounds like awesome ideas.
I'm still getting used to a new VST that i am using.
This song was just really a demo.
But yeah thanks heaps man :D

The Long Summer The Long Summer

Perfect morning music. Great job.

Marijuana - Buoy Remix Marijuana - Buoy Remix

I really dig Haywyre and this was awesome. The guitar was really chill man. Keep it up.

Reset (Instrumental) Reset (Instrumental)

Ah, this is really nice. It's super relaxing, then gets super groovy. Great job.

Cut Deep Cut Deep

This is damn good, really reminds me of some Pink Floyd. Good job.

jaysummers759885 responds:

Thanks Eli, I could not imagine receiving a better compliment than being compared to Roger.

Thanks for checking it out,

P.S. HA!! I love your new screen name!! ^.-

Alone with my Sorrows Alone with my Sorrows

Aaaah, I love a good piano piece. Been thinking about making one myself. At about 1:40 I couldn't help but picture the desert area in Zelda. Great job! It was a wonderful piece.

Shanath responds:

Piano only pieces are really great. Let me know if you come up with something, I'd love to hear it.

ECHO - We Who Are Free ECHO - We Who Are Free

Absolutely incredible. I wish I had the money to purchase all these VSTs that you used. I love producing orchestral music but only have the orchestral VSTs that come with my DAW. Anyways, you two did a really great job on this. It was done very well.