View Profile CowardlyLion

10 Movie Reviews

Hahahaha, this was fantastic. When it went all high detail when he was warning him about what'd happen if he said it again, it reminded me of Flapjack. Nicely done.

Damn

I remember watching this as kid all the time. Nice job, man.

Amazing!

That was a amazing. Fantastic job!

1 Game Review

Wow! I have not gone through a phase like this, but you chose an incredible representation of what you went through. I'm so glad that things are improving for you. I wish the best for you!

22 Audio Reviews

This is really nice, I love that intro! It's really spatial and atmospheric, sets a really nice vibe. The bassline is really clean, too. That glitching at 1:50 is fantastic, too. Well done!

SkyeWint responds:

Hey there!

Funny to say "the bassline is really clean" as a compliment for a dubstep song, isn't it? :P

Thank you!

This is really awesome! I'm definitely downloading this. I enjoyed the entire song.

Alloud responds:

Sweet, glad you liked it. :3

Well it was pretty hard to keep the tempo in the intro, especially with the introduction of a snare. You should work on adding some "white noise" instruments during your build ups, it'll hype it up a lot more and make the transitions a bit smoother. I would have definitely liked to hear some open and closed hi-hats and such. In other words, try varying up the drums a little bit. Maybe add some more synths and such. Make sure that you're not red-lining the whole track, too! Look up some tutorials on how to make some basslines and instruments with your VST of choice and then use that knowledge when creating your own.

nightmayer responds:

Thats heaps for your feedback.
Those sounds like awesome ideas.
I'm still getting used to a new VST that i am using.
This song was just really a demo.
But yeah thanks heaps man :D

I'm Eli, and I make music under the alias CowardlyLion. Feel free to use any of my music in your videos, games, etc. as long as you give me credit! No need to ask permission. Have a good one, thanks for the support.

24, Male